Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Haven't been on here in a while.

Go down 
+2
katie_righ
NightHawk0085
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Haven't been on here in a while. Empty
PostSubject: Haven't been on here in a while.   Haven't been on here in a while. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:40 pm

So I gotta apologize for not logging in for over a month and missing out on forum posting. I'll try to keep logging in and keeping up. My excuse: eh.. school, work, outside obligations.. lol.

I hear that there's a lot of people who haven't been posting. This post is the first of "excuses"

So what's your excuse? Razz
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Haven't been on here in a while.   Haven't been on here in a while. EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:39 pm

my excuse is that sometimes my posts can be ranty and negative, so i hold back because that's just annoying and depressing to read. that and school/life is busy/hectic.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Haven't been on here in a while.   Haven't been on here in a while. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:04 pm

my excuse is a death, a fire, and friends
Back to top Go down
RacinPope46

PostSubject: Re: Haven't been on here in a while.   Haven't been on here in a while. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 am

my excuse, is that i now live where there isnt internet currently, and i've not been on my own computer since i moved back to indiana. my new excuse is that i've also started to work, kinda? again
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Haven't been on here in a while.   Haven't been on here in a while. EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:08 pm

My excuse was I was away for awhile, not a good one but meh.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Haven't been on here in a while.   Haven't been on here in a while. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Conflict wrote:
My excuse was I was away for awhile, not a good one but meh.
good enough. ^_^ <3

My excuse is there wasn't really anything to respond to? Haha.

Ah, I don't know. I know my forum is failing miserably, it's cool guys. I forget about it most of the time so don't feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven't been on here in a while.   Haven't been on here in a while. Empty

Back to top Go down

Haven't been on here in a while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: General-
Jump to: