Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magic: The Gathering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katie_righ

katie_righ

Magic: The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:43 pm

I might get totally made fun of for posting this, but does anyone here play Magic: The Gathering or something along those lines (Yu-Gi-Oh, etc...?). My friend has like all the decks in all the colors, and we've started fooling around with them at lunch, just to pass the time. I'm not really into it, but it's more of a social thing; people see us playing, and then come over and talk, and it's a lot of fun. Yeah, I'm a nerd.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Never really got into Magic but i did download a program called apprentice to play it online and built up a black deck with vampires but i had no clue on how to actually play or build a deck so its probably all wrong. Still have my yugioh cards but dont play it anymore.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

PostSubject: Re: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:53 am

Man I haven't posted here in a while. I know this is gonna be major hard for all to believe.....but.....I play yugioh. That's right. I'm a duelist. What of it?! <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic: The Gathering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Games-
Jump to: