Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cardiovascular Activities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katie_righ

PostSubject: Cardiovascular Activities   Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Does anyone here do yoga, dance aerobics/cardio, or things like kickboxing, tai chi, etc? Discuss here. Likes? Dislikes? Any tips, whatever.

My cousin and I have started doing yoga in the mornings, and I'm definitely into it. It's really relaxing, and even sort of challenging. I dance around my house...I'm not sure if it's formal enough to be considered aerobic dance, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Cardiovascular Activities   Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:47 am

I used to do yoga, way back when. Loved it, but kinda fell out of it. Thinking about taking the class at Delta, if I have the time/money.

And I've been known to flail around my house in tandem with music in the past, but people in said house and evil, rotting floorboards have sort of put a stop to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cardiovascular Activities   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:05 am

I have a couple yoga tapes... used to try to do that stuff but it didn't exactly work out too well. I remember being in a ton of pain the day after, haha. Maybe if I started out with easier stuff first and worked my way up it wouldn't have been so bad.

and I want to try kickboxing or just regular boxing, they both look really really fun to me. I'm set on doing both of them one of these days.

PostSubject: Re: Cardiovascular Activities   Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:19 pm

I used to do Yoga a lot. It was pretty cool and I liked how it made me feel. I just stopped because I lost my teacher.

PostSubject: Re: Cardiovascular Activities   Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:32 am

I've never done any of those activities but I want to. Maybe in the summer I might do some.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardiovascular Activities   

Back to top Go down

Cardiovascular Activities
Page 1 of 1