Share | 

Current Movie

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Thu May 21, 2009 11:39 pm

Quote :
I want to see that movie...I think it's called "Religioulous" or something like that. It's not at my movie store :/ Anyone seen/heard of it?

Yeah, I heard of it. Kinda wanted to see it, but alas! I didn't have any money to go and see it when it came out.

Though, somewhat along those lines, I watched a bit of Jesus Camp the other day.

High. Fucking. Larious.

The first ten minutes shows a couple of people huddled together in a summer camp auditorium, praying so that the Devil won't fuck with the equipment. Because everybody knows, Satan loves him some audio equipment sabotage...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Fri May 22, 2009 2:38 pm

Tony wrote:
Quote :
I want to see that movie...I think it's called "Religioulous" or something like that. It's not at my movie store :/ Anyone seen/heard of it?

Yeah, I heard of it. Kinda wanted to see it, but alas! I didn't have any money to go and see it when it came out.

Though, somewhat along those lines, I watched a bit of Jesus Camp the other day.

High. Fucking. Larious.

The first ten minutes shows a couple of people huddled together in a summer camp auditorium, praying so that the Devil won't fuck with the equipment. Because everybody knows, Satan loves him some audio equipment sabotage...

omg! i forgot about that movie! i wanted to see that one too. thanks for mentioning it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Teeth.

Awesome. Hilarious. Gory.

Watch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Movie   

Back to top Go down