Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MMORPG's

Go down 
+2
Blank
djkaiba
6 posters
AuthorMessage
djkaiba

djkaiba

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:58 am

Just curious as to if anyone one here plays any MMORPG's. If you're not sure what that is, stands for Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. WoW is an example of this. If you play any, list what ones and what server you play on. Who knows maybe a few will line up and you'll have some more friends in game or maybe you'll find one that interests you and will look into it.

I currently only have two that I play:
Mabinogi: A MMORPG based on Welsh mythology. Fun little game. They are doing a patch on it tonight in which they are releasing a new continent, some extra races, and more skills. It's free to play so it's nice if you don't have a lot to spend on the games. There are some aspects which cost money but thanks to the newest update none of the things needed to do the storylines in the game will cost money. Just some fun add ons will. I have two characters currently, will have four after the patch DJKaiba and Aquaspirit who are both humans. The other two will hopefully be Konataizumi and Konakona (Based off of my favorite character from the anime lucky star, her name and her MMORPG character's name). They are going to be an elf and giant respectively if I can get the names before someone else. I'm located on the Tarlach Server.

I'm also on WoW though I don't play often at all. I have a few characters on there. I'm at work so I can't look up there names I know one is on undermine though and is a night elf. I know I have a undead mage named Gogoth too.
Back to top Go down
Blank

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:08 pm

I play MapleStory, a game which some people on here may not be to fond of. It's basically a lot of level grinding, but I don't mind it that much. To be exact, I haven't played the game since last semester.

Well on that game, I have a level 71 White Kinght, a level 27 Thief, and a level 2? Pirate. Forgot the pirates level....
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:25 pm

I used to play MapleStory..... then i realized what i was doing and i stopped... I used to play runescape and guild wars....gotta hop back on that
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:47 pm

Maplestory doesn't look that interesting to me. I like the ones with decent graphics. Though I am thinking of trying a pokemon mmo I found.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Back in hs one of the groups i hung around with was crazy into maple story so i decided to try it out. After playing for about 2 hours, filled with 2 hours of sidescrolling and shooting arrows at coconuts, i was overrrrr it.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:15 am

Yea saw that in the advertisements. Another reason it didn't look too appealing to me. I haven't tried many but I'm glad that I gave Mabinogi a try.
Back to top Go down
Blank

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:22 am

Well a couple of my friends started playing it so then I started. They eventually stopped and so did I for awhile before I was told I would probably never have even hit Level 70. So I continued but once I hit level 70 and level 71, I stopped. Came back when they released the new Pirate class but stopped last semester. Haven't played since then.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:56 pm

I got to level 30 or 30 something on Maple Story, I know I got the 2nd job advancement.. just unsure what level I was when I actually stopped. I just played it when I was bored, there was nothing else to do so I figured why not level grind in MS? I deleted the game when I took a chance and used that free hair coupon and it gave me black hair that looked like a giant poof ball... I was so pissed. Haha. NEVER USE THAT THING!

Other than that... I played Guild Wars. I liked that game a lot but ended up getting bored with it.
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:58 pm

Samantha wrote:
I got to level 30 or 30 something on Maple Story, I know I got the 2nd job advancement.. just unsure what level I was when I actually stopped. I just played it when I was bored, there was nothing else to do so I figured why not level grind in MS? I deleted the game when I took a chance and used that free hair coupon and it gave me black hair that looked like a giant poof ball... I was so pissed. Haha. NEVER USE THAT THING!

Other than that... I played Guild Wars. I liked that game a lot but ended up getting bored with it.

we should try yo get back on that....
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Yeah, maybe. I don't have a computer right now so it's impossible at the moment... and I used Aaron's account to play last time since I didn't have money to buy the game. I remember that game stressing me out because I was the one who had to heal everyone so we'd be in some big battle getting our asses kicked and I'd have people yelling at me on ventrilo to heal them and then get all pissed at me when they died. Whoops? Haha.
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Samantha wrote:
Yeah, maybe. I don't have a computer right now so it's impossible at the moment... and I used Aaron's account to play last time since I didn't have money to buy the game. I remember that game stressing me out because I was the one who had to heal everyone so we'd be in some big battle getting our asses kicked and I'd have people yelling at me on ventrilo to heal them and then get all pissed at me when they died. Whoops? Haha.

Good times.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:31 pm

We do need to hop back on that somehow someday. My comp is fixed, I got like TONS of free space so I should be able to play good now.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Just remembered I used to play the Lord of the Rings MMO while it was free. Alot of people said it was better than WOW but it just wasnt as popular as it.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Conflict wrote:
We do need to hop back on that somehow someday. My comp is fixed, I got like TONS of free space so I should be able to play good now.

Scratch that it still bugs out...so we need to find some game to play.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Like I said, if you're looking for a good mmo, Mabinogi is fun and (with the exception of a few things like pets) free. Just be sure to join the Tarlach server if you decide to try it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:17 pm

Mabinogi never works for me. I install it but when I try and Login it just freezes up.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:17 pm

That's strange. Gameguard must think you're a bot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MMORPG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMORPG's   MMORPG's Empty

Back to top Go down

MMORPG's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Games-
Jump to: