Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^

Go down 
+3
Sherrasaur
Conflict
djkaiba
7 posters
AuthorMessage
djkaiba

djkaiba

Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:30 pm

I'm kinda new to the forum scene but I'm giving it a try. I go by DJ Kaiba. DJ is my initials and I choose kaiba cause he's my fav yugioh character and I have the brown hair, blue eyes, and can do his voice. I'm into movies and video games. I only do two MMO's Mabinogi and WoW (though I am not on WoW all that often). I like anime, and almost anything that comes from Japan. My big hobby is playing Yugioh and I'm always looking for new opponents so if you duel, send me a message. As far as music goes I'm majorly into techno but will listen to just about anything as long as it has a good beat. I currently work at a small bed and breakfast (ranked as the number 2 hotel in the country). Taking a hiatus from college currently. Will go back sooner or later but not sure I fully need it. My ultimate goal is to get in Voice Acting. Well anywho, that's more than anyone wants to know I'm sure but that's me. Look forward to makin some new friends on here.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Heeey welcome to the forum! I used to play YuGiOh A TON. I was pretty good but I traded my cards away for stuff when I got bored of it. If you need help, send a PM my way and i'll help you out.
Back to top Go down
Sherrasaur

Sherrasaur

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:03 am

Welcome to the forum, Kaiba-kun!
^^; You know me pretty well already, so if you need help and you're too shy to ask the administrators, you can come to me.

Pahaha. I'm still up for dueling you.
I might still be good at it. Haven't played since, well... Last time I played against you!

Have fun on the forum, and don't be shy. :]
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:20 am

Kaiba was the coolest and most badass character on that show. I was pro at yugioh for a while, dont play it anymore but its probably the best and simplest card game out there.
Oh yea, welcome to the forums lol
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:32 am

Hey there ^_^ Thanks for joining the forum. If you need help with anything contact me or Conflict... or since you're friends with Sherra you can go ahead and ask her since she's familiar with this stuff. I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to getting to know more about you!
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:24 pm

R' wrote:
Kaiba was the coolest and most badass character on that show. I was pro at yugioh for a while, dont play it anymore but its probably the best and simplest card game out there.

Kaiba was the best. He only got cheated out of victory since the show wasn't named after him. Yugi only claims he doesn't cheat but we all know he does. As far as it being a simple card game, not so sure that's the proper label for it. It's taken me longer to understand parts of this game than it has with Magic or any other game I may have learned. I plan to one day avenge kaiba and become pharoah though farao .....Wait I meant king of games king . Eh we'll just say I plan to become world champ ^_^
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:22 am

djkaiba wrote:
R' wrote:

Kaiba was the best. He only got cheated out of victory since the show wasn't named after him. Yugi only claims he doesn't cheat but we all know he does. As far as it being a simple card game, not so sure that's the proper label for it. It's taken me longer to understand parts of this game than it has with Magic or any other game I may have learned. I plan to one day avenge kaiba and become pharoah though farao .....Wait I meant king of games king . Eh we'll just say I plan to become world champ ^_^
of course he cheats, its always two vs one! And whats with all this "heart of the cards" bs, fancy way of saying you stack your deck so you always draw good cards.*shifty eyes*
Atleast when Kaiba uses dirty tactics he puts his life on the line haha.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:24 am

R' wrote:
djkaiba wrote:
R' wrote:

of course he cheats, its always two vs one! And whats with all this "heart of the cards" bs, fancy way of saying you stack your deck so you always draw good cards.*shifty eyes*
Atleast when Kaiba uses dirty tactics he puts his life on the line haha.

When Kaiba plays, he plays to win. But never messes with the deck only with the opponents mind. That's how to do it. See if they got what it takes! :3
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:59 am

I think one of you two should make an actual yugioh topic on the forum, haha.
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Yu Gi Oh.... I watched the show but never really got into the card game as much (I have a lot of cards however, given to me by friends and maybe like a booster pack or two of cards that I bought for the hell of it).

I guess I should say welcome... welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sherrasaur

Sherrasaur

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:29 pm

Haha, Kaiba. You would start a huge Yu-Gi-Oh discussion on your intro thread.

xD <3
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:46 pm

@Blank If you're ever looking to get rid of those cards, you know who to look to! lol I am trying to make one of every deck strategy and get a complete collection as well. I'll also be willing to do trades.

And yes, I will start a yugioh discussion with my intro thread cause I'm awsome like that! lol!
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:31 pm

It's already been stated here, but I'll enforce it some more: Agreed. Kaiba was the coolest Yu-Gi-Oh! character.
edit - oh, and welcome, by the way.
Back to top Go down
djkaiba

djkaiba

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:37 am

Thank ya. And it can never be stated enough that kaiba was the most awsome character in the yugioh series. Hell they had to show him in GX even on a couple occasions while yugi only got shown a half body shot for a few seconds. Then in 5d's the new "rival" has an out fit like kaiba's. Coincidence? I think not. If anyone's interested I was just sent a youtube vid of kaiba placed in the Death Note ending sequence. No sound right now cause I'm at work but I assume it's the ending music. Looked cool :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu33nBEKICA
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:39 am

djkaiba wrote:
Thank ya. And it can never be stated enough that kaiba was the most awsome character in the yugioh series. Hell they had to show him in GX even on a couple occasions while yugi only got shown a half body shot for a few seconds. Then in 5d's the new "rival" has an out fit like kaiba's. Coincidence? I think not. If anyone's interested I was just sent a youtube vid of kaiba placed in the Death Note ending sequence. No sound right now cause I'm at work but I assume it's the ending music. Looked cool :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu33nBEKICA

nice. the music is a little...intense, but nice video Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:40 pm

Yea gotta agree it was a bit intense but he pulled it off, mainly because of his badass coat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^   Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Read or I throw a raddish at someone! Ok not really. Up to you ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Intro-
Jump to: