Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Identify This Movie!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
katie_righ

katie_righ

Identify This Movie! Empty
PostSubject: Identify This Movie!   Identify This Movie! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 am

Have a movie in your head, but you can't remember the name of it? Discuss it here.

**I'll start**

So, I watched a movie last year and I can’t remember the name of it. If someone here knows their gory horror movies fairly well, read my post below of the few scenes I've attempted to recall, and let me know if you know the name of the movie. It’s driving me crazy. Seriously, I need to know. Ok, this is what I remember. It’s kind of scattered, and I’m not positive they are from the same movie, but I’ll try to be as clear as possible.

The scene takes place in this creepy house, maybe in a kitchen. There’s an older woman, maybe 2 middle aged men, maybe a little girl, and then there’s the guy who kills people (we’ll call him “the killer”) who is either wearing a mask of some sort, or has a facial deformity (or maybe both). I’m almost positive he never talks. Anyway, there are like 2 or 3 teenage hostages, and everyone is in the kitchen, and “the killer” comes in. On the counter, there is a “present” for him, it’s a new weapon to use to slaughter people with. I’m 70% sure that the weapon is a chainsaw? “The killer” is happy about the new weapon, and he wants to “play” with it in the house, but the old woman scolds him, and tells him to take it outside, because it’s not allowed in the house. She may have called him Junior, maybe (big maybe). I remember the 2 other guys fighting about something…? I remember the little girl giving “the killer” a good night hug?

Then, in another scene, we are either down in the basement, or up in the attic of the house. One of the hostages in watching “the killer.” “The killer” is sitting at this table, and he has an electronic learning game of some sort. I think it’s for spelling? The game has an automatic voice that asks questions, and he is asked to spell out answers. One of the questions pertains to something along the lines of what to do with humans, or something like that. “The killer” keeps spelling out the answer “eat them” or “kill them” (I can’t remember) and obviously that’s wrong, and the automatic voice keeps telling him it’s incorrect, and he’s getting more and more pissed at it.

Does any of this make sense? It’s driving me crazy that I can’t remember what it is.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Identify This Movie!   Identify This Movie! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:14 am

ummm the prequel for the texas chainsaw massacre (if that movie actually exists, i forgot lol)
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Identify This Movie!   Identify This Movie! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:17 am

you mean The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Identify This Movie!   Identify This Movie! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:24 am

Yea that one, if indeed it is the right answer
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Identify This Movie!   Identify This Movie! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:23 pm

Sethy Bear wrote:
you mean The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

This is what I though it was, so I rented it, and it's not. I wish I could remember more about it. If worse comes to worse and I can't find out the name, I'll probably come across it sooner or later at the movie store, because I know it was something recent and semi-popular (ie, like the saw and the hills have eyes movies) and I plan on watching a lot anyway. TCM:The Beginning was pretty good though. I <3 Tommy Hewitt.

Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Identify This Movie!   Identify This Movie! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Well I guessed.
But that movie does sound familiar..hm.
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: Identify This Movie!   Identify This Movie! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Only other movie that comes to mind is Wrong Turn.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Identify This Movie!   Identify This Movie! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:02 pm

R' wrote:
Only other movie that comes to mind is Wrong Turn.

I don't think that's it, though I recognize the name. I just watched the trailer...it looks mildly entertaining.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Identify This Movie!   Identify This Movie! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:39 pm

*********CASE CLOSED***********
I found out what movie it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3, and the scenes that I described above are from the same movie. I win! Now I've just got to get my hands on it. I win!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identify This Movie!   Identify This Movie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Identify This Movie!
Page 1 of 1