Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FEAR 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Conflict

Conflict

FEAR 2 Empty
PostSubject: FEAR 2   FEAR 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:10 pm

I want to play this game sooo bad. The demo freaked me out and made me yell twice. Usually I don't like to be scared but i'm itching to play this game and get scared. Anyone else play the demo or the full game?
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

FEAR 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR 2   FEAR 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm dying to play this as well. I didn't play the demo but I watched it being played and it still scared me and made me yell, hah. I'll probably rent it and play it soon, I wouldn't pay $60 for it.

I never played the first one, so I should probably check that out too.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

FEAR 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR 2   FEAR 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Anyone end up playing this? I rented it and played through it and I loved it. It was addicting and gave me a decent amount of scares. It's a pretty short game (14 levels I believe) so like I said before, I really wouldn't spend $60 on it... especially since I didn't really care for the online play. Every time I played it seemed to lag a lot and I normally don't lag at all anymore since I don't have a computer sucking my internet... just have the ps3.
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

FEAR 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR 2   FEAR 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:04 pm

i played the demo and i dont think ill be buying this game...maybe renting or borrowing it but not buying it..

mad randyculus..
Back to top Go down
Akurtz`

Akurtz`

FEAR 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR 2   FEAR 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Samantha wrote:
Anyone end up playing this? I rented it and played through it and I loved it. It was addicting and gave me a decent amount of scares. It's a pretty short game (14 levels I believe) so like I said before, I really wouldn't spend $60 on it... especially since I didn't really care for the online play. Every time I played it seemed to lag a lot and I normally don't lag at all anymore since I don't have a computer sucking my internet... just have the ps3.
just the demo, but i really loved it. i might buy it for me ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FEAR 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEAR 2   FEAR 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FEAR 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Games-
Jump to: