Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

FEAR 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conflict

PostSubject: FEAR 2   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:10 pm

I want to play this game sooo bad. The demo freaked me out and made me yell twice. Usually I don't like to be scared but i'm itching to play this game and get scared. Anyone else play the demo or the full game?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: FEAR 2   Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm

I'm dying to play this as well. I didn't play the demo but I watched it being played and it still scared me and made me yell, hah. I'll probably rent it and play it soon, I wouldn't pay $60 for it.

I never played the first one, so I should probably check that out too.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: FEAR 2   Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Anyone end up playing this? I rented it and played through it and I loved it. It was addicting and gave me a decent amount of scares. It's a pretty short game (14 levels I believe) so like I said before, I really wouldn't spend $60 on it... especially since I didn't really care for the online play. Every time I played it seemed to lag a lot and I normally don't lag at all anymore since I don't have a computer sucking my internet... just have the ps3.

PostSubject: Re: FEAR 2   Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:04 pm

i played the demo and i dont think ill be buying this game...maybe renting or borrowing it but not buying it..

mad randyculus..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akurtz`

PostSubject: Re: FEAR 2   Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Samantha wrote:
Anyone end up playing this? I rented it and played through it and I loved it. It was addicting and gave me a decent amount of scares. It's a pretty short game (14 levels I believe) so like I said before, I really wouldn't spend $60 on it... especially since I didn't really care for the online play. Every time I played it seemed to lag a lot and I normally don't lag at all anymore since I don't have a computer sucking my internet... just have the ps3.
just the demo, but i really loved it. i might buy it for me ps3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEAR 2   

Back to top Go down

FEAR 2
Page 1 of 1