Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Mood

Go down 
+6
katie_righ
LoS_ThE_MaN
Sherrasaur
Blank
Samantha
Conflict
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaimun

Current Mood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:37 pm

A little uncertain and nervous about this honor society.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:23 pm

sick, i think i'm coming down with something.
tired, crappy, etc. today wasn't that great actually.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Crappy, and sick.

Working outside when its about 5 degrees out
Back to top Go down
Sherrasaur

Sherrasaur

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Aggravated.

Tired. Bus came an hour late to pick us up today. State test. Sat in syrup in my favorite pants. Sore throat. Emotionally confused.
I really hope i feel better by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Very Excited and slightly bored

Tomorrow is a big day and I don't really have anything to do right now.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Really pissed off. All that hard work I put in and that's how low my commission is.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 10:59 pm

Not too happy, myself...

Wasted an hour and a half as well as an 1/8th of a tank of gas on an interview that went nowhere...and now my car reeks of burning rubber, instead of gas.

Damn you, Plymouth! You and your stanktastic motor vehicles!
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:14 pm

Today wasn't too bad actually. This guy from one of my classes saw me in the library, and he came over to say hi. He told me that he was totally lost in the class lecture, (I confessed I was too!) so we decided to exchange information (aka his myspace url) so we can contact each other if one of us has a question. It's cute, sorta.

On a bad/embarrassing note: I wanted to go on a bike ride today, since it was like 60 here (!!!!!!!) but my bike is back home, so I had to borrow this old rickety thing from my Uncle's creepy garage. I got about 10 feet down the side walk before the handlebars twisted and it sent me flying, so I've got a nice (painful) patch of removed skin on my right hand.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:31 am

Oh noes!

I'm kinda in the mood to go on a bike ride, too, but my bike is...being held captive by the Evil Sheds of America guild and the Spider Society...sad-face...
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:07 pm

Nervous/Anxious/Excited
I have a job interview today, I really hope it goes well.
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Good luck with that interview.

I feel meh.

I'm happy because I'll be home today and watching Watchmen tonight (IMAX) but kind of sad that there's a chance two of my friends may not go since tickets are sold out (Me and my other friend bought ours in advance). Oh well, if it's good enough I'll catch it with them again some other day...
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Really tired from work.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:19 pm

I'm feeling meh.

Still sick, haven't gotten much better, been getting nose bleeds in the morning from my nose drying out over night.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:29 am

Just ok.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:13 pm

i feel...really stupid, and kinda disappointed in myself.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:48 pm

Impatient.

I want time to go by faster.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Better than my normal.

I've been able to figure things out and found out that the only issue between me and someone I like is our age and her parents really.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:44 am

Really unhappy and mad.

Getting tired of this non fun and lonely life I live.
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Lovesick
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:32 pm

LoS_ThE_MaN wrote:
Lovesick

Carlos, I told you i'm taken. Laughing

Nah seriously though, who is she?
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:34 pm

ex.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Happy now.

Fought a customer over returning something. I handled it well. The customers around said I did well. The next customer I helped gave me a tip. Wow that was unexpected, that made my day. Also, Lorene is back working. That hottie.
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Disappointed. Sometimes I do really stupid things... I never cease to amaze myself there.
Back to top Go down
Tony

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Pissed the fuck off.

Sammi's dad gave my car herpes and now I have to wait till at least Wednesday to get him back (my car, not Sammi's dad...that comes later. And involves rodents and/or Mormons).

I also didn't get to put in any applications, except for one.

And a bunch of other little things.

But Superstar's on now, so that'll help make things better.

Sometimes, when I'm nervous, I stick my hands under my arms and then I smell them like this!
Back to top Go down
Blank

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:10 am

Happy

Fun night, good way to celebrate me birthday (In my books at least).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Mood   Current Mood - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Mood
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next