Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Movies

Go down 
+6
RacinPope46
R'
Sethy Bear
Conflict
Blank
Samantha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Have a favorite movie genre? Any personal favorites? Talk about them here.

My favorites: Fight Club, Primal Fear, American History X, Requiem For A Dream, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Machinist.

I'm a huge Edward Norton fan, I think I've watched every movie he's been in. I'm convinced he can play any role. He's awesome.

But for some reason I love movies that end up making me cry like a baby. (Requiem for a Dream and Eternal Sunshine)
Back to top Go down
Blank

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 pm

Requiem is up there
Clerks is up there
Superbad is up there
That's all I can think of right now...
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:45 pm

I like movies like Saw, Se7en, Saving Private Ryan, Superbad, Waiting, stuff like that. A mix of darker stuff and comedy.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Clerks, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Boondock Saints, Pan's Labyrinth, Across the Universe, Sweeney Todd, The Dark Knight, Office Space, Moulin Rouge, The Breakfast Club, and A Clockwork Orange are some of my favs
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:06 pm

I'm not a fan of musicals at all really but I really liked Sweeney Todd, I didn't find myself getting bored or annoyed like I usually do during musicals.

and I love The Breakfast Club, The Dark Knight and The Boondock Saints... Office Space is also pretty decent.

Nice picks.
Back to top Go down
Sethy Bear

Sethy Bear

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:15 pm

I don't know why but I rather enjoy musicals. Sweeney Todd is a good one though, but so is The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:50 am

Favs would have to be Donnie Darko, Matrix trilogy, Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Dark Knight, The Crow and Stuck on You.

Im pretty sure Brandon Lee's Crow was an inspiration for Heath Ledger's Joker, the make up, the hair, the coat and coincidentally they both died during each movies production.
Back to top Go down
RacinPope46

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:11 pm

Days of Thunder, Fast the Furious (the whole series) The Dark Knight, Wanted, Eagle eye was good, Gone in 60 seconds, gotta love all the cars in it, Super bad, almost anything with adam sandler in it. pearl harbor, live free or die hard, u-571, meet the parents & meet the fockers, and many more along the lines....
Back to top Go down
Sherrasaur

Sherrasaur

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:36 am

The Dark Knight, Advent Children, The Silence of The Lambs, Scary Movie 4, and Tamara.
My top five. :]
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:49 pm

The Girl Next Door. I need to buy it somewhere. I'll look for it online. This movie makes me feel a certain way. When I get it and if I do, I'll keep it forever. But then again, it makes me feel a little sad when I think about it. I can relate to the movie in ways and somehow the protagonist is unluckily. I could just relate to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:25 am

Ah, movies...I love you so good, too.

I watch just about anything, but I generally go for comedies and horror.

I would list...a veritable shitton of movies as my favorites, so I'll just list a few.

Stand by Me, Ginger Snaps, Halloween (the original, but I like all the others in the franchise, too. Except #3. That movie's shit.), Nightmare on Elm Street franchise (they're always good for a laugh.), You've Got Mail, When Harry Met Sally, Steel Magnolias, Scream, Scary Movie franchise (ALWAYS gets me in tears.), Young Frankenstein, Dracula: Dead and Loving It, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Spaceballs, Clerks 2....okay. You can stop reading now.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:33 am

Ginger Snaps was some crazy shit... or maybe it was Ginger Snaps 2, I forget which one I watched. Whatever one is the one where all the girls start pleasing themselves. >_<

Please tell me I have the right movie or I'll be pretty embarassed, hahah.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Samantha wrote:
Ginger Snaps was some crazy shit... or maybe it was Ginger Snaps 2, I forget which one I watched. Whatever one is the one where all the girls start pleasing themselves. >_<

Please tell me I have the right movie or I'll be pretty embarassed, hahah.

I...uh...don't think you're talking about Ginger Snaps. MAYBE Ginger Snaps 2, as I haven't seen that one yet, but group masturbation doesn't seem like it would happen in a psychiatric ward. ...In Canada. America, yes. But not Canada, they're better than that.

It sounds like you're talking about Ginger Touches Herself, not Ginger Snaps...
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Nope, I'm pretty sure it was Ginger Snaps 2. I say we rent it and find out.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:43 am

Were there werewolves? And a creepy little girl named Ghost?
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:59 am

Yup, there were werewolves. I don't remember the girls name. But, I remember them sneaking out of the mental hospital place so I'm pretty sure it's the same movie. If not then... I don't know what the hell I watched. >_>
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Whoa, what? Tony or someone, explain Ginger Snaps. What is it about?
Back to top Go down
Tony

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:48 pm

Werewolves. In Canada. That's about it.

There are three movies: Ginger Snaps, Ginger Snaps 2, and Ginger Snaps Back: The Beginning. I haven't seen the second one, but I love the other two.

Ginger Snaps Back is something of a prequel, though it's not like Star Wars: Episode 1, in that it's good and it's sort of unrelated to the previous movies.

The movies revolve around two sisters, who seem to be the wet dreams of werewolves Canada-wide, as they're always trying to nom on them.

That's about it. And Katie! When you come back to Midland, you, Sammi and I have to rent Ginger Snaps and watch it! Since Sammi ruined our last chance at a group outing with her illness and lack of realization of the great fun we could have had with said illness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Movies   Favorite Movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Video-
Jump to: