Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life

Go down 
+6
Akurtz`
BoogeyManXX
NightHawk0085
Blank
Samantha
Conflict
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Conflict

Conflict

Life Empty
PostSubject: Life   Life EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:11 pm

How's life going for you? Are you happy where you are at? What are your goals?

Myself? I'm happy with my life. Could always be better but i'm happy and thankful for what I have. My future plans are to move in with my girlfriend and go back to school. Yup. Sounds good.

Last edited by Conflict on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:22 pm

I'm really happy with my life. I have a great boyfriend, a great family and a bunch of plans for the future that I'm really really looking forward to. Once I get back to Michigan I'll be in the process of looking for a job and finding an apartment for my boyfriend and me. Big steps (: I can't wait. I'm just glad I'm a patient person.
Back to top Go down
Blank

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:28 pm

Life's alright. School's easy and hard at the same time. I got good friends and family. For now my goal is to pass all my classes (Computer Science in particular) and to find a summer job with good pay. Also, get a new car (My current vehicle has done me good but it's time to upgrade).
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Life is between good and bad now. I'm doing pretty well in school, despite my changing major (which is a result of a bad GPA). I still have a job (that pays below what I'd like and I'd like more hours at work) and I have time to socialize. I also finally have a girlfriend who I can trust (who has not yet joined this forum, I doubt she will).

What I need: is a car (i've been sharing mine with my mom for almost a year and that is incredibly annoying) but once I get a car, I want my own apartment! Life at home ain't bad but I want my own place.
Back to top Go down
BoogeyManXX

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:44 pm

Life is okay. I'm not in school this semester and I just lost my job due to the economy. I feel like I need to also get a car and an apartment... And then my life will go back to being amazing.

I switch between really depressed and really happy and that bugs me... So I need to find a reason for that so it won't happen. Smile
Back to top Go down
Akurtz`

Akurtz`

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:59 am

Eh life isn't going the way i want it to be... but i know its gonna get better.
funny thing is... i've been saying that for the past year =/
Back to top Go down
RacinPope46

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:06 pm

hm life. well i'd like to change a lot of things right now. wish i had my own racecar. wish i was closer to home. the g/f topic 's ify. things are werid there. work, well i work on racecars, its not bad. i can build some really nice shit lol. i travel, and get paid for it, so thats always cool, get to see diff parts of the us, meet new people and whatnot. as far as goals, its really hard to have any if im not sure where i'll be even in 3 weeks from now lol. but my main goal is to have a new car/truck by the new year.
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:16 pm

life is going o.k, school is going ok almost done.... no girlfriend...after i graduate im probably going to go to colombia and go to school there....i might just roam the U.S for a while...dunno yet...
Back to top Go down
katie_righ

katie_righ

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:19 pm

I don't know what to think of my life. Recently, I've made some decisions that I hope will get me back on a better track. I want to be happy. I honestly don't know what my future holds. I always kind of figured that I'd graduate from college eventually, and then just kind of disappear to London or Australia or somewhere along that line and do god knows what. I don't really have a definite plan. I don't know what I want, and that's scary.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:33 pm

I've had my days of saying how life sucks or how life is great or whatever. In my 19 years of living, I've come to realize that life is many things and its what you make it. Some things are good in life and some aren't for just about everyone. Sometimes we get really upset if we lose some of the good things that we were used to. It happens and the only thing you can do is find something new that is good. Nothing good lasts forever.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:12 am

I disagree somewhat. I do think good things last forever... it's just some good things that we WANT to last forever, don't. That sucks but hey, not like we're in control of everything that happens.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Well I haven't experienced good things that last forever. Somehow things just change. A slight alteration can really change everything. That's from my experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life   Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: General-
Jump to: