Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TV shows

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: TV shows   Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Discuss your favorite or least favorite television shows.

I'm a big fan of Supernatural and The Office but lately I've become slightly fond of reality shows which I told myself would never happen. I like Top Chef (FABIO!) and those ridiculous shows they play on VH1 all the time. Oh, and the real housewives of Orange County. -___- It's addicting, I can't help it.

I was watching LOST for a while but I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with that because I am... lost. I'm tempted to watch the new season though since I actually want to know what is going on.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conflict

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:52 pm

My favorite shows are Spongebob, Jerry Springer, Steve Wilkos show, all those VH1 shows. Supernatural is awesome and the Office is hysterical. I also watch a lot of Football stuff so those shows are my favorites.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akurtz`

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Eh i rarley watch tv now, lost almost total interest in it.
But lets see, i usually watch the simpsons, robot chicken, and umm, iidk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Ah! I forgot about Spongebob, Jerry Springer and Steve! It's crazy whats on TV, I don't blame Steve for wanting to make his own show... being on Springer would be too much for me. He's got that serious show, really starts throwing chairs and shit.

and I could never get into the simpsons, it always ended up kind of boring me. Robot Chicken is tolerable though, the DBZ Christmas special is my favorite.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blank




PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:01 pm

I watch a little bit of everything. As far as having a favorite show, I don't believe I do but shows I tend to watch a lot are the ones that appear on Adult Swim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conflict

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:02 pm

I forgot about ATHF (Aqua Teen Hunger Force) I love that show. Master Shake is awesome.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightHawk0085

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:47 pm

I like the Office but I must say, I started saying "That's what she said!" to stuff before I started watching the show.

Some of my favorites: Simpsons, Family Guy, 70's Show, Two and a Half Men, and the oddball of the group.. M*A*S*H. I know, its a love-it or hate-it show but I think it can be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Anyone else watch Top Chef? Mad

I'm so angry. My favorite guy, Jeff got to come back for the finale and have a chance at being in the top 3... he just had to win the challenge. So they do the challenge and he does really well, everyone liked every single thing he did but he didn't win... my least favorite person, Carla won. So Jeff automatically had to leave the show... never to be seen again. :[

On top of that, FABIO got eliminated... who was my favorite one that was left. How are you gonna eliminate FABIO?!

So, I'm done with this show... everyone that is left now sucks. I say fuck it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conflict

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Jeff was kickass. I'm sad to see him come back then just go. It was like, what was the point? He did good enough to stay in my books. Then FABIO got eliminated? Like what the hell. Now I can't root for anyone. I don't like Carla, Hosea is just...bleh and Stefan is a ass most of the time. Poor Jeff.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RacinPope46




PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Spongebobs great, That 70s show, simpsons, Family guy, two and a half men (brian its pretty funny when ya watch it i know lol) House, Racing shows, uhm, i watch the football shows once in a while. uhm...think thats it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sherrasaur

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:39 am

I'm mostly anime.
But other shows, I like to watch The Real World, House M.D., Law & Order, CSI, Psych, and things on Adult Swim.

Metalocalypse is so stupid, but I find myself laughing at it when I stay up late enough to watch. Crazy morning idiot syndrome? :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Conflict

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:13 pm

Can't wait for the Path to the Draf tto start on NFL network. Gonna watch that like crazy. Watching Jerry Springer won't be the same soon. I'll always have fond memories of watching it with my grandmom and girlfriend.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoS_ThE_MaN

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Scrubs, That 70's Show, most of the shows on Nickelodeon... Adult Swim.....King of Queens, Everybody Loves Raymond, Important Things With Damitri Martin, and movies on HBO and STARZ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R'

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:18 am

favorite shows would be home movies, the simpsons, the Colbert Report, and of course Its always sunny in philadephia. I consider that show the best show on tv right now so i recommend everyone go watch an ep and experience it. Hulu.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katie_righ

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:12 pm

The shows that I watch that I actually care about what it going on are the following: The Office and Reaper. Really, I can tolerate anything, like I watch That 70's Show reruns every night, and I like 30 Rock and Kath & Kim too. Top Chef, Project Runway and The Real Housewives or OC (and the Atlanta ones too!) are awesome, but sadly, I have 4 channels, and not those ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethy Bear

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:16 pm

katie_righ wrote:
The shows that I watch that I actually care about what it going on are the following: The Office and Reaper. Really, I can tolerate anything, like I watch That 70's Show reruns every night, and I like 30 Rock and Kath & Kim too. Top Chef, Project Runway and The Real Housewives or OC (and the Atlanta ones too!) are awesome, but sadly, I have 4 channels, and not those ones.

The Office and Reaper are awesome. I've seen every episode of That 70's Show.
I only have 4 channels too. I watch things online though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katie_righ

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:26 pm

Sethy Bear wrote:
katie_righ wrote:
The shows that I watch that I actually care about what it going on are the following: The Office and Reaper. Really, I can tolerate anything, like I watch That 70's Show reruns every night, and I like 30 Rock and Kath & Kim too. Top Chef, Project Runway and The Real Housewives or OC (and the Atlanta ones too!) are awesome, but sadly, I have 4 channels, and not those ones.

The Office and Reaper are awesome. I've seen every episode of That 70's Show.
I only have 4 channels too. I watch things online though.

/gah! another reaper fan!!!!!!!!!! the second season starts soon!! i've got the first season on dvd!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethy Bear

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:56 pm

katie_righ wrote:
Sethy Bear wrote:
katie_righ wrote:
The shows that I watch that I actually care about what it going on are the following: The Office and Reaper. Really, I can tolerate anything, like I watch That 70's Show reruns every night, and I like 30 Rock and Kath & Kim too. Top Chef, Project Runway and The Real Housewives or OC (and the Atlanta ones too!) are awesome, but sadly, I have 4 channels, and not those ones.

The Office and Reaper are awesome. I've seen every episode of That 70's Show.
I only have 4 channels too. I watch things online though.

/gah! another reaper fan!!!!!!!!!! the second season starts soon!! i've got the first season on dvd!

I know I can't wait for it to start! i'm jealous, i want to buy the first season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katie_righ

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Sethy Bear wrote:
katie_righ wrote:
Sethy Bear wrote:
katie_righ wrote:
The shows that I watch that I actually care about what it going on are the following: The Office and Reaper. Really, I can tolerate anything, like I watch That 70's Show reruns every night, and I like 30 Rock and Kath & Kim too. Top Chef, Project Runway and The Real Housewives or OC (and the Atlanta ones too!) are awesome, but sadly, I have 4 channels, and not those ones.

The Office and Reaper are awesome. I've seen every episode of That 70's Show.
I only have 4 channels too. I watch things online though.

/gah! another reaper fan!!!!!!!!!! the second season starts soon!! i've got the first season on dvd!

I know I can't wait for it to start! i'm jealous, i want to buy the first season

they have it at the midland meijer's!! unless someone got the last one already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katie_righ

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:33 pm

They need to stop playing old Office reruns. They're funny, but not when I've seen them like more than 3 times. I want new episodes! 30 Rock was good tonight. *rambling*.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sethy Bear

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:15 am

katie_righ wrote:
They need to stop playing old Office reruns. They're funny, but not when I've seen them like more than 3 times. I want new episodes! 30 Rock was good tonight. *rambling*.........

I know I'm sick of reruns. 30 Rock was good tonight...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shaimun




PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:50 pm

I watch a British show called Skins. It's really good, entertaining and crazy show about England college kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony




PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:15 am

Oh god...television...I love you so good.

I watch...just about anything, provided it makes me laugh (which isn't the hardest thing to do). I watch reality shows, sitcoms, cartoons, History channel goodies and, on occasion, the fine programming found on the Sci-Fi channel. (Note the sarcasm. NOTE IT!!)

Reality: the Real World (sporadically(actually thinking about submitting a try-out doo-dad), Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List (hifuckinglarious. Watch it...if Bravo renews it..), and, ashamedly, Keeping Up with the Kardashians... Oh! And stand-ups found on Comedy Central and Bravo!

Sitcoms: Friends, Little Britain, Absolutely Fabulous, Just Shoot Me, The Sarah Silverman Program. That's all, I think.

Cartoons!!: Oh, Christ on a bicycle, here comes the list... Invader Zim!!!!, Ren and Stimpy, Daria, Rocko's Modern Life, Foster's Home, Billy and Mandy, the Fairly Oddparents, the Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill, ATHF, Robot Chicken (though, it's not a cartoon...), Code Monkeys, Happy Tree Friends, American Dad, O'Grady, the Oblongs, Home Movies, Mission Hill, South Park, Drawn Together, Lucy: Daughter of the Devil (again, not a cartoon...), Dave the Barbarian, Squidbillies...okay. I'll stop making you read stuff now...

Okay, I lied. These two don't really fit in with the above categories, so...they get one all their own! Miscellaneous, woot!

Attack of the Show and Dollhouse.

H'okay...I'm done now, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
R'

avatar


PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:25 am

Sci Fi channel lol, on occassion they have some good stuff like Godzilla marathons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tony




PostSubject: Re: TV shows   Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:28 am

Yeah, that they do. But generally....it's crap.

And not just normal crap. It's Super Fiber Crap, complete with Corn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TV shows   

Back to top Go down
 
TV shows
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Movies! (An A-Z Game)
» How the types flirt
» The LEAST favorite pastimes of ISTPs
» NEW PBS show coming soon in Fall of 2015
» Cast in Other Movies/TV Shows

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Life :: Video-
Jump to: