Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What this RP is about

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Conflict

Conflict

What this RP is about Empty
PostSubject: What this RP is about   What this RP is about EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Short Intro

We, as Humans have constantly been changing. Year by year we become something different, ever so slightly evolving. What would happen if one day you woke up, and had changed to a point where you were considered a freak? Changed to a point where you were considered a exile and viewed with a mix of disgust and awe. How would life change? Would you relish this new strength or seek out a way to return to normal? In life we are all given choices, would you be able to handle this responsibility or would you cave in under the stress of the world crashing down on your back? How about when they start looking for you? When the fancy long named organization with black suits and dark sunglasses start knocking on doors, where will you go? They are looking for you and won't stop at any cost until they have you. Once they find you and you don't come peacefully the guns and the helmets will come out and they will attempt to take you by force. Innocent people could get hurt, or you could help make their lives easier and save them from the perils of the world around them. Strange things are going on behind the scenes of the worlds puppet show, inner-workings that have been going on for countless years and aren't about to end anytime soon. Unless you decide to stop them. When the curtains are opened and things are revealed, how will you handle the truth of the life you've been living so happily? It will be like opening Pandora's Box...all over again.

--------------------------

In short, it's a role play about Super-Powers, Yay!. The basic outline is we RP as ourselves (or a fictional version of you, doesn't have to be exact.) but one day we wake up and have powers we cannot control. The role play is about the main characters trying to decide between good choices and bad choices, where to run and hide and how to survive. It's meant to be both action filled and fluffy. It starts off slow and simple and gradually works up to become something big. There will not be many slots open to RP at first but if more people come I will add new powers. For now there are 14. Here they are. Each name is the powers codename followed by the three powers it grants.

Powers that are taken by members are BOLDED

1st- "Puncture" Ability to create 'Energy Lances/Shards/Teleportation/Electricity
2nd- "Justice" Ability to control Shadows/Light/Charge objects with energy
3rd- "Chariot" Strength/Scales/Water control
4th- "Tyrant" Bone Control/Control dead/Regeneration
5th- "Talos" Wind Control/Ability to grow a Claw/Magnetism
6th- "Judgment" Summon demons/Grow wings/Control weak
7th- "Temperance" Ability to heal/Control Plants/Telekinesis
8th- "Pestilence" Poison control/Earth control/Camouflage
9th- "Mirage" Shape-Shifting/Clones/Insects
10th- "Vulkan" Fire control/Fear/Sound
11th- "Fenrir" Ability to create energy sword/Energy barriers/Speed
12th- "Regalia" Ability to generate and control Ice/Ability to absorb attacks/Sonar
13th- "Crisis" Perfect Accuracy/Slow or speed up time/Empathy
14th- "Armada" Gravity Control/Mind Link/Precognition

Each power will be explained in detail if need be or when it's assigned.

Last edited by Conflict on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: What this RP is about   What this RP is about EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Another UPDATE
This is how we are picking powers.
This is for real.
Thanks to Los The Man for this.

Pick FIVE 5 powers you like and wouldn't mind getting. I'll throw in another one at random to keep it interesting. Then, i'll roll a online dice and whatever number comes up is the power you get. So it's kind of random but in a way that you'll at least get something you wouldn't mind having. As an example i'll do mine.

Here's my list.

1. Tyrant
2. Pestilence
3. Puncture
4. Talos
5. Mirage
6. Regalia

Now i'll go roll a die

I rolled a one, so Tyrant is my power. So post those lists!
Back to top Go down
xRazielFloresx

xRazielFloresx

PostSubject: Re: What this RP is about   What this RP is about EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 am

1. Temperence
2. Judgement
3. Tyrant
4. Justice
5. Puncture
These sound really cool
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: What this RP is about   What this RP is about EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:02 am

Your power is...

"Puncture" Ability to create 'Energy Lances/Shards/Teleportation/Electricity
Back to top Go down
xRazielFloresx

xRazielFloresx

PostSubject: Re: What this RP is about   What this RP is about EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:06 am

I have Puncture? Sweet! Thats alot of powers lol
Back to top Go down
R'

R'

PostSubject: Re: What this RP is about   What this RP is about EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:34 am

since the other ones are taken i can only think of 4

Pestilence
Mirage
Regalia
Fenrir
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

PostSubject: Re: What this RP is about   What this RP is about EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Your power is...

Fenrir

Ability to create energy sword/Energy barriers/Speed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What this RP is about   What this RP is about Empty

Back to top Go down

What this RP is about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Pandora :: Project Pandora :: Info-