Project Pandora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Football

Go down 
+2
NightHawk0085
Conflict
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Conflict

Conflict

Football Empty
PostSubject: Football   Football EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:19 pm

Any kind of football, College, NFL or soon to be UFL.

Personally I am a HUGE Eagles fan and a Penn State Nittany Lions fan. I adore the Eagles and always have but they seem to let me down every year. Damn Cardinals. My favorite player is Brian Dawkins because of the way he plays, his attitude and his off the field contributions. I enjoy watching and predicting (Badly I might add) the NFL Draft which is coming up soon. So how about you guys?
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm a Bears fan and I went to the Eagles @ Bears game this season... =D anyways.. Mel Kiper Jr is saying the bears will get a WR. at first I thought that wasn't accurate but they did get rid of Marty Booker so i don't know..
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:13 pm

I think the Bears might draft a WR. In my last mock draft he had them taking one. Everyone is saying the Eagles will take a OT/RB or TE. Which is perfect considering L.J. Smith hasn't done what we expected and both Thomas and Runyan are pretty old.
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Over the past few years, I'd get Smith for my fantasy football teams and he'd do almost NOTHING. With my luck, whenever I'd bench him, he'd have a decent game. Go figure right? lol. At least I didn't have Brady this year
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:40 pm

I did bad this year in Fantasy. Finished like, 5th overall in my league. Which is bad in my book. I forget who I had but I know my QB was Brees and he did good this year.
Back to top Go down
RacinPope46

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 7:20 pm

bears fan and colts. i dont really follow football nearly as much as brian does tho. i like to sit back and watch games. im not half bad at pickin whos guna win the games tho.
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:22 pm

Anyone play football?

I played in middle school for a local youth center. Played Cornerback and Safety.

Then I played outside of highschool with a group of friends for a few years. I played Defensive End and Fullback.
Back to top Go down
RacinPope46

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:32 am

I played in Highschool. Basicly the only thing i was when i played was a QB. everything else tho i played lol. altho i did throw a pass once in a game, ount fake. he almost had it to...but, i was running back, full back, i played all the linemen positions, all d line, i was a line backer, and even played cornor a time or two. plus i punted, and did kick offs. there were games where i came off the field for 20 seconds out of a 48 min game.
Back to top Go down
LoS_ThE_MaN

LoS_ThE_MaN

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:51 pm

I like football....not super hardcore megafan..but i enjoy watching games...Eagles fan

id rather play football tho..
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:53 pm

Conflict wrote:
I did bad this year in Fantasy. Finished like, 5th overall in my league. Which is bad in my book. I forget who I had but I know my QB was Brees and he did good this year.

I play in a few leagues at once. I had one team make it to the playoffs, 4 team playoff. I was the best team in the league and lost by 2 points. grr.. lol
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:58 pm

I played on the same team as the RacingPope in middle school but went to a diff h.s.. Stupid h.s. head coach wouldn't let me play on account of lack of muscular development around my neck. I didn't have a shot in playing anyway: I was 1 outta 12 or 13 wide receivers. They use no more than 2 WRs in a formation (sometimes 1, with the TE split as a WR). It was stupid lol.

I still remember the major passing routes, what they were called and everything. Not a very thick playbook.

Only football I get now is intramural flag football at my college in the fall. We had a decent team this year (its 4 vs 4 with subs allowed). but we lost in the first round of the playoffs in OT (the 2nd time we lost to that team by one score).
Back to top Go down
RacinPope46

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:05 pm

ya, maybe if this whole closing deal happens tomorrow at work, i'll be playing football again. just give me a while, im fat. gotta get back in some kind of shape lol
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:52 pm

RacinPope46 wrote:
ya, maybe if this whole closing deal happens tomorrow at work, i'll be playing football again. just give me a while, im fat. gotta get back in some kind of shape lol

Yeah we'll be playing football again. Flag football at PUC isn't good enough lol. I miss real football
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Admin
Samantha

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:10 pm

I want to actually learn more about football so I can watch or play a game and know exactly what's going on instead of being 75% clueless. >_> But, I have someone to guide me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Conflict

Conflict

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:07 am

Samantha wrote:
I want to actually learn more about football so I can watch or play a game and know exactly what's going on instead of being 75% clueless. >_> But, I have someone to guide me. Very Happy

Yup, you do. I'll get you up to speed, don't worry.

I'm sitting here praying that Brian Dawkins doesn't become a Bronco. I want him to retire a Eagle.
Back to top Go down
Shaimun

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Someone's prayer didn't go as planned. I hate that the coach tried to trade Jay Cutler away. I don't know the whole story for my Broncos cause I wasn't really keeping up with the signings and trades but all I know is I'm gonna be really pissed if the QB's name isn't Jay Cutler.
Back to top Go down
RacinPope46

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:55 pm

eh, try living, and cheering for the bears. there isnt such a thing as a QB lol
Back to top Go down
NightHawk0085

NightHawk0085

Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:52 pm

so much for Dawkins staying an Eagle..
Back to top Go down